• Develop a personal philosophy and framework acknowledging professional and accrediting agency competencies relating to the role and scope of practice of the family nurse practitioner. Identify a nurse theorist that you align your current/ planned practice and how they provide the foundation for this philosophy development.
• Describe the type of educational courses and professional requirements required for APRN professional certification and licensing within the state that you will practice.
• Identify the precise application process for your certification exam, your state regulations for application for prescriptive authority/practice, and issues related to APRN practice within your state.
• Evaluate and discuss APRN roles and prescriptive privileges and impact on client safety and care
• Compare the differences between prescriptive authority, credentialing, and clinical privileges and how each of these impact client safety and care
• Evaluate the development of the advanced practice nurse role from a global perspective.
The post Philosophy and framework acknowledging professional and accrediting agency competencies first appeared on COMPLIANT PAPERS.