1) Present your regression results in a table below (R output):
2) Interpret the constant and its p-value.
3) Interpret the coefficient on household and NPISH consumption and its p-value.
4) Interpret the coefficient on trade and its p-value. Hint: Use a large change for trade, such as a “10%” for example.
5) Interpret the coefficient on “Hightech” and carry out (meaning: calculate with the official formula) a t-test to determine the significance of the coefficient.
6) Interpret the R2 of the regression.
7) Describe each of the Gauss-Markov Assumptions and specifically explain if they are likely to hold for the regression in Q1 or not .
8) Present a functioning R code reproducing the results.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The postappeared first on .