Question 1 (60 marks)
a) Discuss how a constructivist approach to early childhood science education is different from a traditional approach for EACH of the three areas of science covered:
• How can I make it move? – Physics
• How can I make it change? – Chemistry
• How do I fit? – Biology/Ecology
b) For EACH of the three areas:
• Illustrate a specific example from your placement classroom experiences where you have seen children engaged in either a planned or spontaneous activity.
• Discuss how each example reflects (or does not reflect) a constructivist approach.
Buy Custom Answer of This Assessment & Raise Your Grades
The postappeared first on .