1. Describe how the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 applies to community organisations
2. Outline the policies and procedures you are responsible for developing and monitoring in relation to:
Ensuring rights and responsibilities are upheldMaintaining a professional and safe environmentMaintaining effective and appropriate service delivery
3. Summarise your responsibilities as a manager in developing and monitoring WHS policies and procedures in an organisation.
4. What is SafeWork NSW?
5. What is the purpose of consulting with a workplace WHS committee?
6. What is the purpose of a risk assessment?
7. Explain the hierarchy of control and how it is applied
8. What is the purpose of WHS record-keeping policies and procedures?
9. How can a supervisor or manager of a community organisation ensure that all employees know how to respond appropriately to legal and ethical obligations such as following WHS policies?
10. Define one strategy that you have researched to be effective in reducing workplace burn out for workers in the community sector