CHAPTER 12 – Landlord and Tenant Relations
1. Name and define the four types of leasehold estates. Which one is considered a lease? Which one is considered a rental agreement?
2. Name the requirements for a valid lease.
3. What is an unlawful detainer? What are the four steps for the successful completion of an unlawful detainer?
4. What is the difference between an assignment and a sublease? Be specific.
5. What is a rental offset? How often may a tenant utilize a rental offset?
The post CHAPTER 12 – Landlord and Tenant Relations
1. Name and define the four types of appeared first on Firstclass Academic Helpers..