1. An example of a catecholamine is_____
2. A nerve fiber is a bundle of _____
3. _______ is the part of the brain where the medulla oblongata is located
4. In a nerve cell at resting state, there is higher concentration of _______ located inside the cell.
5. The ______ is the part of the brain responsible for coordinated movement & balance.
6. Local anesthetics block pain by preventing _____ of the nerve cell.
7. The _______ is the basic, functional unit of the nervous system
8. Nerve cell repolarization causes _____ channels to open
9. Motor neurons are carried via the ______ horn of the spinal cord.
10. Sympathetic stimulation of the nervous system causes vaso _____ of the kidney
11. The relative net charge of a neuron at resting state & able to depolarize is _____.
12. Myelin is ______ matter of the brain that surrounds axonal process, making the nerve impulses faster & stronger.
13. What type of muscle tissue contains beta – 1 receptors?
14. Which cranial nerve (s) is/are responsible for balance / equilibrium?
15. Which cranial nerves (s) have both sensory and motor function?
16. Local anesthetics / blocks work on which part (s) of the pain pathway?
17. What is the name of the structure located within the lateral & 4th cerebral ventricles, that produces cerebral spinal fluid?
18. What structure prevents drugs from readily entering into nervous system / brain tissue?
19. What is the primary neurotransmitter of the PNS?
20. What is the name of the “support cell of the nervous system”?
Needs help with similar assignment?
We are available 24×7 to deliver the best services and assignment ready within 3-4 hours? Order a custom-written, plagiarism-free paper
Get Answer Over WhatsApp
Order Paper Now
Do you have an upcoming essay or assignment due?
All of our assignments are originally produced, unique, and free of plagiarism.
Order Paper Now